Solving problems in games, video drivers replacement.
A few months ago I had some problems with the Nvidia GTX860 Acer V Nitro (VN7). When we are playing any game at any minute 5 block image and mouse and the speakers could be heard humming annoying. After I got it by eliminating all possible causes, we concluded that the video card driver was a bit dubious. But how to be video driver, when was the last available site Nvidia? Just last driver, it's also the best, right? Not always! Latest drivers are optimized for the newest faces and sometimes can make figures on older hardware. Can intervene and all sorts of Software incompatibilities, which will give you peace over his head. It may in a game to perform flawlessly and in another to make only figures.
I finally solved the problem by installing an older driver on the manufacturer's website laptop. I put this problem on Windows account, which was a bit cruel at the time.
A few days ago I contacted a fellow who had the same problem on a PC quite good; and that one year after the launch of Windows 10; then I realized it's not from Windows, but the drivers from Nvidia, which soon will grow larger than an operating system.
Solving problems in games, video drivers replacement
Nvidia drivers come with all my wonders which frankly, one does not really need, but starting in the home and consume resources background, and that's totally bogus.
Symptoms that indicate problems with video card drivers:
1. Lock screen image
2. Block mouse for short periods
3. PC image stuck and unresponsive
4. Sudden exit from the game (stop playing)
5. Blue screen error message followed by restart
6. Suddenly reboot the PC
7. Lock screen followed by the shrill sound speakers
8. Running hard games that went normal
9. Black screen comeback only after restart
10. Games that worked, do not start at all
Solutions to the problems video card driver:
Most often, the replacement video card driver with one older miracles. But it can not do so ... anyway.
Even if you uninstall and install another driver in November, Windows will automatically intervene and put the driver back; So I did nothing.
Steps resettlement correct driver for your video card:
1. We must ensure that the bandit will not re-install Windows. For this go to:
Control Panel / System / Advanced System Settings / Hardware / Device Installation Settings and choose not save here.
2. Uninstalling is done Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode (important)
3. Reinstalling the driver is done after restart. It is preferable to download a little old driver and uncheck all the crap you do not need.
1. Display Driver Uninstaller
2. Older Nvidia drivers
If you have problems with drivers recommend:
How to install drivers for unknown components or unknown device
How do I backup all drivers with Double Driver
How to download drivers for Lenovo laptop or desktop
... ..altele About drivers
Video Tutorial - Solving problems in games, video drivers replacement