Cyanogenmod installation 14.1, 7.1 Android Nougat
What is Cyanogenmod?
CyanogenMod is a free operating system based on Android, which offers functions in addition to the stock Android, but it is loaded on a Samsung or LG Android.
Users prefer to install Cyanogenmod for perforating, speed and lack of bloatware's (unnecessary programs), that often runs in the background, consuming resources.
Cyanogenmod advantages compared to the original rom.
1. OS is a very small and easy hardware
2. It has lots of useful features that you do not find the stock ROM
3. He was moving well on weaker hardware
4. Nightly version, is made from the root settings
5. Updates are almost daily
6. Security patches are up to date
7. It is simply a AOSP Android (Classic)
Cyanogenmod disadvantages compared to the original rom.
1. It is difficult to install
2. It may have some bugs in early versions nightly
3. It is simply a AOSP Android (Classic)
4. It has some special functions (MHL, S-pen, etc.)
However Cyanogenmod is very popular because of the trust that users have made it over the years in CM.
I used the tutorial.
1. Cyanogen 14.1 and recovery software from the official website (Look Left your phone)
2. Open Gapps (to have PlayStore, etc.) (Choose carefully version)
Preparatory operations (they were not in the tutorial).
1. Unlock bootloader Android phone
2. Install TWRP Recovery on Android
3. Before installation, I recommend a general backup of TWRP
If you do not like Cyanogenmod 14.1, and want to return to stock, you must install the stock ROM, and you may need installation method Android ADB Sideload.